Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Digital Studio - Halloween Float










Sharing the digital photos yesterday gave me the idea to post my first project that I made with My Digital Studio. It is a paper crafting solution software from Stampin' Up! I like being able to use the premade Designer pages (or totally scrap from scratch as I did with these pages!) for a quick scrapbook page to share online with out of town friends and relatives. I also like that the company continues to offer optional downloads each month (each download price varies). Calendars, scrapbook pages, cards and more can be created with this fun and easy to use software.

Everything used on these scrapbook pages are included in the initial software purchase - I did not use any extra purchased items.

Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)