Saturday, June 12, 2010

Strawberry Box



I've been straightening up the mess in my craft dungeon today, staying indoors and avoiding the extreme heat/humidity/thunderstorms. I need to get things in order anyway since I have two ladies coming over tomorrow to stamp - and to look at the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book !!!! This is the first time in a long time anyone has been over to create. I like to share ideas for projects they are working on. They both want masculine ideas - and to raid my stamp collection in search of guy images. One of them also needs fruit ideas, so I found this old strawberry box photograph and diagram.

I stamped Real Red card stock with an Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp. The Green Galore was stamped with a leaf image from I do not remember which stamp set, I want to say Autumn....... all supplies from Stampin' Up!; the original pattern was found at stampfanci.com several years ago.

Thanks for looking !





No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)