Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flower Pot Card



This was my first attempt at a flower pot card. I created this card for my mom for Mother's Day this year. The "pansies" were made with the butterfly punch from Stampin' Up! I punched the butterflies out of Whisper White card stock then water colored them with various colors of Classic ink. The flower pot was made from Creamy Caramel card stock. The insert uses Lovely Lilac and Whisper White card stock as well as Lovely Lilac ink and a stamp image from All Year Cheer. The leaves are punched from Green Galore card stock. All supplies (except the ribbon) are from Stampin' Up!

Complete instructions can be found here
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flowerpotpocket/
Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)