Friday, July 9, 2010

Photoshop Elements action - reflection

While weeding through digital photographs the past two days I decided to take some time to look into "actions" for Photoshop Elements.

I bought myself the Photoshop Elements 7 program some time ago and just this past year subscribed to http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/. I am blown away by all that I am seeing that is possible with this program, I had no idea ! I really need to spend more time working with the program and watching the tutorials. The latest thing I came across after seeing a beautiful reader submitted photo, "actions" that make a reflection of the photograph. Sooooo simple to do once you download the free action from http://panosfx.com/. It would be quite complicated to do the entire process on your own I'm sure, but with this "action" all you do is choose your photograph then select the action, it automatically does all the steps for you (there are a few steps that you have the option to customize). What a "Wow!" effect !

I don't have any fantastic scenic photographs like the sample I saw, but I did play with the reflection action on a couple of photographs I took that seemed like they would work with that effect.

I am fired up again to start playing with Photoshop Elements 7 and watch more tutorials at PhotoshopElementsUser =)






Thanks for looking !
"Enjoy the miracle of friendship"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's pretty impressive. It certainly moves an otherwise typical picture to a whole new level! I love what you did with the one of T's graduation!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)