Saturday, July 24, 2010

Repurposed Paper Clip Box

We had power surges followed by an outage that lasted a few hours last night. Must have been because of the extreme heat ? Anyhow, when I tried to restart the computer this morning I kept getting the error message that Windows could not repair this computer - what ?!??? Good thing most of my photos are backed up to an external hard drive, but still, I didn't want to lose this computer and the remaining files. The third attempt was the charm and it worked, so here is a quick repurposing project for today.


These little clear plastic flip top lid boxes that originally held paper clips were the perfect size for a gift card and six chocolates !

Pretty in Pink cardstock and classic ink from Stampin' Up!
Riveting stamp set from Stampin' Up! (retired)
Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
scrap of decorative paper
Scalloped edge border punch, scalloped circle punch, circle punches and paper piercer from Stampin' Up!
heart embellishment- dollar store find


I am now off to make certain all the remaining files are backed up externally, just in case. . . .
Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)