Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sting Symphonicity - digital scrapbook page




June 23rd, 2010 , the hottest day of the entire month at well over 100 degrees heat index. There I sat in an amphitheater sweating along with a couple thousand other people enjoying songs by The Police and Sting, performed by Sting and the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. It was his Symphonicity Tour. Other than the extreme heat and the inconsiderate constant chatter or cell phone usage of people nearby, it was a decent evening. It certainly was a different type of concert than one from The Police Reunion Tour I attended in 2007, that was fantastic ! I think what I enjoyed most were the little stories he told in between several of the songs; it's always interesting to hear what inspires someone.

I created this digital scrapbook page, inspired by the layout from the CD cover art (Symphonicities, released today). I used My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! to create the digital scrapbook page. Unfortunately for me, cameras were not allowed so I do not have any of my own photographs to use. I found a couple to use at the review of the concert posted online here



CD cover art inspiration for scrapbook page




Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)