Monday, August 9, 2010

Drag Race Photos

I took my camera to the drag races Saturday night but was unable to take many decent photographs for various reasons - mainly people getting in the way ! I really need to take the time to play with my camera more to learn how it works; I also need to learn how to really use my Photoshop Elements program. I recently subscribed to a magazine/website for users and am WOWed by all that I have seen so far this program is capable of.




This is probably my best shot

 "posterized" in Photoshop Elements.




This might have been a decent shot of a classic Ford vs. Chevrolet race, both cars pulling their front wheels . . . . .




 1/8th mile just under 4 seconds at slightly over 206 MPH !





Monster truck Bigfoot running the 1/8th mile





Jet car

Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)