Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day Of School


It seems like it was only yesterday they were entering Kindergarten............




All card stock, inks and stamps (most of which are now retired) used on these two projects were from Stampin' Up!



The faux chalkboard was created in a similar same way to my pie safe card/recipe book.



I made 27 of the Kindergarten scrapbook pages to give as gifts to the students/families. The teacher made the time to allow each child to write their name on the scrapbook page with a white crayon. I copied that scrapbook page idea from an old Stampin' Up! Catalog. I wonder how many of those families still have the scrapbook page ?



Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)