Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kitchen Remodel

Well, not a total remodel and certainly nothing fancy. I'm having a tile floor put in the kitchen the next few days so I will probably not take the time to post any projects. I should use this time to work on my "to do" list. Maybe I'll cut out a bunch of the Sizzix pop up die Christmas trees to start working on since I plan on putting one in many of the cards I make this year. Maybe working on holiday items might take my mind off of the heat wave ? Yeah, right !




I'm still new to blogging, so much to figure out yet. I really don't even spend time looking at other blogs to see how they work, look. I started my craft project sharing blog after being asked numerous times if I had one. Once in a while someone might see a project I posted elsewhere then contact me to ask if I had instructions on my blog. So I decided to try my hand at it after I posted the explosion box / scrapbook in a box project at Splitcoaststampers.com, people wanted instructions.



So here it is, a couple of months later now and I still don't know all the ins and outs. Such as "labels", choosing the best to use. I was asked to add "Stampin' Up!" to the posts that feature projects created with Stampin' Up! supplies. I didn't think about using that as a keyword in the beginning. So, I may take the time the next few days to see if I can change labels on the projects posted so far.



Stay cool and thanks for "following me" these past couple of months !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)