Friday, August 13, 2010

Pick A Petal Snowmen Cards




I LOVE how this card turned out - 
and wish I had taken more photos of it so you could see it!

 The snowman is the front flap of the card that opens. It is a long skinny card that fits a business size envelope. It was entered in a contest for Demonstrators years ago, it did not win.









As soon as I saw the Pick A Petal stamp set from Stampin' Up! I just knew I had to make a snowman with it =) I created the three cards above right away, then after a little more  playing around I came up with the tall snowman cutout card I shared first that was submitted to a contest. There are no patterns, all snowmen were hand drawn and cut out with scissors. I've made several variations of snowmen and numerous snowmen projects with this stamp set, I don't know that I ever made a flower with it !
Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie classic inks, white embossing powder, fabric / ribbon scraps.

Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)