Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brag Books

I spoke too soon in the previous post, I can not upload photos once more = argh !
I managed to get a few up before I ran into problems again.......





More class leftovers, originally bought for $1 each, that I tried to sell at the festival. I made six totally different brag books. Originally priced at $2, I sold three of them (the bottom three in the above photo) when I dropped the price to $1.50 at the end of the day. I was told that there was another booth that had brag books, although I never did go look at them to see what they looked like or how much they were.

Perhaps mini photo albums won't sell since people don't carry them anymore, everything is digital now ?

Various stamp sets, inks, card stocks, punches, Top Note die from Stampin' Up!
Some items from other companies as well, such as Karen Foster Snap Stamps.

Enjoy Every Moment, Top Note Die, Fancy Flower Punch


Elements of Style, Word Play, Eyelet Border punch



Jane's Type Alphabet, Elements of Style, retired daisy punch


Outline Alphabet stamped in yellow on yellow decorative paper then cut out




I've used a couple of these books to hold my brass templates; I guess I'll need to think of another use for more of them now since I have leftovers.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love your blog name, super cute.

    Following from Stampin' Connection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute brag books. All grammies like brag books!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)