Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stamped "Desk Set"

card box before



card box after - but before I added a tag



This was a card box I bought 20 years ago ! The box and dividers were still in good shape, but I was tired of the design. At the time I created these two projects, there was an ivy theme in the "office". I sanded , and sanded!, that box to get the design off of it before I did the crackle finish. After it was crackled I stamped with the DD Vine stamp set from Stampin' Up! using acrylic craft paints.
I added a tag to the blank area at the top after this photo was taken.



I used the same techniques and supplies on the unfinished wood basket below.





I also created a stamped fabric message board and notecube to coordinate.



Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)