Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stamped Notecubes



Bought 9 notecubes for a class (they came in packages of three for $5 each), had 5 leftover so I went ahead and stamped them to try to sell at the festival this weekend. I used classic Stampin' Up! ink on the three sides of the notecube that did not have glue. One side was left blank since the ink would not dry on the glue. The organdy gift box/bags were bought at the dollar store.  A matching stamped tag and ink pen completes the set (not pictured).




All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets:

Roses In Winter
Wonderful You
Terrific Tulips
Classic Pickups
Highways and Byways background
Serene Snowflakes

various classic inks and card stocks





Thanks for looking !

6 comments:

  1. very nice projects! good luck at the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute fun gifts! I love how they are packaged. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, Heather! I love gift ideas and this is a great one. Also like all your covered notebooks in a previous post. You've been busy, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    I never thought about stamping note cubes. What a great idea! You have made a nice presentation and I'm sure they will sell at the craft festival. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an absolute inspiration. Love this idea. I'll now be on the look out for notecubes too. Love the way you put everything together as a complete package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty and well designed!! I hope you had good success at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)