Sunday, October 17, 2010

As if.....

...... I needed any sort of "subliminal message"
to buy more things from Stampin' Up!


Captcha when I was leaving a comment on one of the Puttin' On The Glitz (hello, ladies!) blogger's pages =)

I've spent more than enough with the help of the awesome Clearance Rack Blitz to keep myself in active status as a Demonstrator (hobbyist) the next quarter , yikes !


and here is my 23 lb box of new goodies! 
I had to stop myself  from adding more to the order. 
 I LOVE Stampin' Up! sales !


Gorgeous fall weather to take advantage of or
spend time in my craft dungeon finding places for the new stuff and creating ? Decisions, decisions...............

I know many of you feel my joy and indecision; thanks for looking =)

6 comments:

  1. Funny Heather! I just got done sorting another clearance order for my stampin ladies. They've had great fun and so have I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I hear you - the clearance was too good to pass up! I too am active for another month because of the great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Minds Spend Alike!! Oh My Goodness. Following you from SC! Cheers and happy stamping!
    www.dragonflyinkcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is that word verification, LOL. I always like to buy my SU! stuff in bulk too. We don't have access to the sales in Australia though. Good luck with all your new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)