Monday, October 4, 2010

Eeek! Miniature Wooden Crate


I bought two of these cute little crates years ago from a tole painting shop that was going out of business. They were 25c each.

I base coated it with black acrylic craft paint then stamped the little spiders background with white craft ink (I do NOT like it, it dries far too slowly).

The tag was stamped with Basic Black then water colored with various classic inks from Stampin' Up!

I added a dab of Crystal Effects on the eyes.

All images, inks, punches are from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking =)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute project! Your cards on your blog are also great! I am now following you on SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is ANOTHER cute creation!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And spiders aren't usually cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love that little spider. What an adorable box.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)