Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Color Cruise

Rain was forecast for the weekend, but my "please don't rain dance" appeared to work when I woke up to a gorgeous blue sky:









But by the time we were ready to roll out for the color cruise,
the sky didn't look good at all:


It never rained, and once in a while there was a peek of sunshine.
It seems to do this every year for this event.







I was trying to take a photo behind me, just randomly pointing the camera since I was driving. I think the shot above is kind of funny, the Speed Demon Garfield in the window waving the checkered flag - with a 40 MPH speed limit sign right there by his flag!






This is the photo I was trying to get










Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. I love the car - would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous day to get the classics out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, We have something in common. I too love taking pictures of the sky. God gives us so many variations. I just can't stop taking photos. I sensed you had a wonderful day just taking in the sights.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)