Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Photo Frame Magnets



I found these neat little magnets on clearance several years ago for 50c each. They are metal and glass picture frame magnets with a strong magnet. The graphics that were in them when I bought them were fun, retro pictures. I wanted to use them for a class, let the guests customize them to their kitchen/office/etc. Another what I thought was a good idea for a class, but apparently no one else did since no one attended so I had several magnets leftover. And I still do because not a single one sold for $1 at the festival; there are 12 of them, each of them is a very different theme and packaged in a clear plastic box. A couple of them I removed the glass from so the dimensional items (such as the center magnet with the flowers and mini rhinestones, ribbon) would fit better. Others I kept the glass on and wrapped the ribbon around the entire frame. Some are watercolored images, some have heat embossing. They all use Stampin' Up! images, inks and card stocks.

Thanks for looking =)

6 comments:

  1. What a shame Heather. Your magnets are just beautiful! I can see they have a lot of stamping and embellishments on them. I would love to buy some from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ideas for brag books! Thanks for following and now following you through SC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are adorable! They remind me of the designs I've done for our stampin up jewelry I love. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they're great too! Amazing details. Thanks for the comment on my blog - I'm following you now too! Also, thank you for posting that pic of your kitty with the Hartz victim site on it. I've never heard of that site before but I checked it out & it is definitely worthwhile. I already called my mom and emailed my friends to warn them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never heard of it either - until my cat died unexpectedly after applying their flea drops.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)