Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mummy Candy Bucket





I've not made any new decorations for years since I already have so many that I made. Here is another of those long ago projects, the idea was in an old crafts magazine. I can't say which magazine or which issue since I subscribed to several different magazines over the years and I started crafting about 20 years ago, I just don't remember which one gave me the idea !

This was an old wooden basket found at a yard sale. Paint an area with flesh colored acrylic craft paint then simply wrap it with torn fabric, adhering it in place with tacky glue. Add the face details, line the basket with fabric and you have a candy bucket for the trick or treaters !

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)