Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Outdoor Halloween Decor

I don't totally "get into" Halloween, definitely not the scary/gory stuff. I prefer cutesie things when it comes to decorations.

I don't do much to decorate outside, just a few items. We don't have trick or treaters out here so no one appreciates it anyway.




craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

This wreath is an oldie. The idea was found in a crafts magazine. 
The pumpkin was made out of paper twist as is the bow. 
The ghost is a scrap of fabric, marker for face, stuffed with polyfil and stuck on a piece of dowel.
 The corn stalks are straight stiff pieces of raffia, all on a grapevine wreath base.









craftysahmiam.blogspot.com



craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

 I normally like to have corn stalks on the porch supports and flag pole, but never got any this year.

Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween look - we are so alike. I didn't get corn stalks this year either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun Halloween decorations! Little ones would love it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)