Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset

A couple of photos I snapped recently:




Sun rising through the clearing fog. This was much prettier in real life.








I thought this was neat because the skies were black from nearby storms, but not at my house. It was sunny behind me so the treetops were glowing from the light of the setting sun peeking over the hill behind my house.



Both photographs are of the same stand of trees, just taken from a slightly different angle and the sunrays photo was cropped.





Last of the cherry tomatoes.......... there are a few more green ones on the plant, but they won't make it after the frost last night.



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    Beautiful pictures. Love the sun rising through the fog. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)