Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Various Halloween Cards

A few of the cards I made this year; some use Stampin' Up! items, some use items from other companies.





Sweeter Treater stamp set - retired
Stampin' Up! inks, card stocks, embossing folder, punches

I inked up half of my embossing folder before running the card stock through,
this creates a fun two tone/embossed image.
The green punched border was created by lining up three of the new label punch (available in the Holiday Mini Catalog) under the edge.
The witch was stamped with Stazon ink on watercolor paper then colored in using classic inks and an aquapainter.







Saying stamp (Teeny TinyWishes) and card stocks from Stampin' Up!, Fiskars texture plate, unknown ribbon and rhinestone spider

I bought several sets of the Fiskars texture plates years ago, before there were Big Shots, Cuttelebugs, etc. It was such a pain embossing the designs by hand, even the little tool they came out with didn't help. Then again, trying to dry emboss the thick Stampin' Up! cardstock with large, intricate designs by hand is a pain as it is.  I love being able to use these plates now with my Big Shot !






Paper from Die Cuts With A View stack, Basic Black and Green Galore card stock from Stampin' Up!, bright green organdy ribbon scrap unknown, Crystal Effects used on the "Happy Halloween".  Just a quick card.........







This is such an old card kit I've had for years, I recently found it in my craft dungeon and completed it.
The white card base was already embossed from the company that created the kit.






I've had this sample sitting around for years, finally decided to give it away this year rather than keep it for decoration. I know it was copied from another talented stamper, but I've no idea who or even where I saw the sample. Thank you for sharing, whoever you are !
All items were from Stampin' Up!
I colored the black and white gingham ribbon to orange and black with my Pumpkin Pie classic ink pad.
A bit messy to do, but it works !




Thanks for looking =)



1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    Spooktacular Halloween Cards, especially the Sweeter Treater!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)