Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Digital Studio - contest

Another post with no photograph - because I can't share my projects until after the contest I submitted them to ends !

Stampin' Up! is having a contest for United States and Canadian customers and demonstrators: create one card and two scrapbook pages using their papercrafting solution software, My Digital Studio. 10 winners will be picked, the winners each receive $400 worth of digital downloads !  Complete rules can be found at http://www.stampinup.com/

Now that I have finished the digital projects, it is time to get Thanksgiving cards done so I can move onto the Christmas cards. I can't believe it is a week into November already !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just cheering you on and hoping for the best to you in the contest. Good for you for entering! Can't wait to see what you submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your entry. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)