Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pet Sympathy - cat



I no sooner posted the pet sympathy cards for dogs than I found out that the stray cat a friend recently took in had to be put down.
Sniffle.......




I used the retired Stampin' Up! sets Meow Meow and a sympathy set.
Going Gray, Whisper White and Basic Black card stocks
border punch from Stampin' Up!
various classic inks to water color with using an aquapainter
Basic Black marker to doodle along the edge of the tag
Stampin' sponge to add ink along the edge of the gray card stock
Fiskars Texture Plates - paw prints
Black grosgrain ribbon that I stamped the paw print on using Whisper White craft ink
dimensional to pop the kitty cat up with


Thanks for looking


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a card for Rocky. Your image looks exactly like he did. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Pets are family and are always missed when they are gone! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,

    A very thoughtful sympathy card for your friend. Our pets are precious to us.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)