Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards

A few cards I sent out this year, all stamp sets are retired from Stampin' Up!




I've always liked using the Lovely Leaves stamp set with Spectrum pads (rainbow)
The Pilgrims and Indians are from the Turkey Talk set.






This idea was copied from someone a year or two ago, but I liked it so well I wanted to make another one of these clean and simple cards this year.  I have no idea who to credit, but thank you whoever you are ! Autumn and Teeny Tiny wishes, both still current stamp sets from Stampin' Up!





I think this image came from the Happy Thanksgiving set.







A small clear Spooky Tree stamp that was given to me by a friend. I made it more fall like by dabbing on markers and sponging a blue sky.






A couple from two years ago :








Happy Thanksgiving !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)