Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Mini Tin Bucket



I made these for table decor at Thanksgiving a couple of years ago.

They are little buckets I found at the Dollar Spot, 2 for $1 original price but I got them on the after Halloween clearance for 50c. One was black, the other orange.

I stamped Lovely Leaves images with acrylic paint on tissue paper. Cut them out then adhere them to the bucket with decopauge glue.

The tags were made with supplies from Stampin' Up! and inspired by a sample in our demonstrator magazine.

Thanks for looking, Happy Thanksgiving !

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love it. Great table favors. Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving, Heather. May your day be blessed from beginning to end!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)