Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wood Pumpkin Wreath


I painted this wreath from a kit back in 2002.
It was fun; I really enjoyed painting crafty things -
never learned how to do true tole painting, one stroke painting, etc -
but basic craft pating, I could do that !
Yes, I hand lettered Happy Fall with no lines to follow.
Back when I was in High School, before there were computers and graphics and such that graphic artists use now, we learned how to do sign painting.
A simple paintbrush, sign painters paint and the object to paint on.
I think that is one thing I learned that I still use !

Papercrafters: notice how the pumpkins were made ? A very common, easy way many of us make pumpkins out of card stock using paper punches now.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    This is a wonderful autumn wreath! I just love pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)