Friday, December 31, 2010

Crafting By Candlelight !


The power went off several times last night, starting at 6:15 in the evening. Dark enough to not be able to see, early enough to not want to go to sleep. I would no sooner get things reset and it would go off again. It's not like I was going to use the computer or TV or anything like that, I was simply going to work in the craft dungeon while listening to the radio. I had given up on that idea and decided I'd to catch up on some reading when an idea hit : why not strap a lightweight flashlight onto my desk lamp and try to finish one project ? I decided I could at least glitter some snowflake die cuts for a project I was working on. Surely that could be accomplished in low light !




So by candlelight and flashlight I glittered the snowflakes and faux shimmer brads. 8:41 PM the power was back on for good, hooray !



HAPPY NEW YEAR !

3 comments:

  1. Heather,

    You go girl! Nothing will stop us from crafting ... LOL. Glad your power came back.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was just thinking we were going to lose our power too and wondered if it would quickly become too cold to work in my craft room. Happy New Year Heather!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)