Monday, December 27, 2010

Ornaments Personalized









One of my aunts asked me to customize these gorgeous ornaments that she bought for her children. She thought I'd use a permanent marker on them, simply write the dogs names on the bottom of them.
 
I did use a permanent marker to change Labrador to Labradoodle, but was not happy with how it turned out. After that result, I knew I needed to do something else - so I raided my scraps and created these tags complete with organdy bows. So much better than written with a marker and hung with a little metal hook !


 

3 comments:

  1. Heather,

    Great way to customize ornaments! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Love the ornaments and love whoever loves dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)