Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cake Pop Up Die - Snowman


As soon as I saw this pop up cake die a  couple of years ago from Stampin' Up! / Sizzix, I thought of a snowman !

I used the tree image from the Season of Friendship stamp set to make his arms. The face and buttons are hand drawn.



Cuttlebug embossing folder, snowflake punch and circle punch from Stampin' Up!
Snowman colored with Stampin' Pastels from Stampin' Up!




All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Pop Up Cake die from Sizzix

Whisper White and Bashful Blue  card stock

Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie markers

Chocolate Chip and  Bashful Blue classic ink

Season Of Friendship stamp set, Stampin' Up!
 
 
Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. So cute Heather and very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Love the pop-up creativity...what a great idea. Like it better than the cake! And I love the way you colored the embossing folder. I'm casing that one right away!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)