Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 !





Wishing you a Happy, Healthy, Crafty New Year !


Image created with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!


Come back the next three days to see my entries from the
My Digital Studio Contest
Stampin' Up! recently held for customers and demonstrators.
Winners will be announced on the Stampin' Up! web site January 4th, 2011.
I know that I am not a winner since I did not receive a phone call,
so now I am able to finally share my projects with you !


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)