Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Punchy The Snowman





When I saw the Season Of  Friendship stamp set from Stampin' Up! a couple of years ago, I immediately thought "snowman arms!"

I created this snowman out of punches and the Season of Friendship stamp set to submit to Stampin' Up! for one of the demonstrator challenges. It was not a winner, but it was featured on Stampers Showcase two years ago.


All supplies Stampin' Up!

Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie card stock


Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze classic ink

Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Brad

various punches, all from Stampin' Up!

Paper Piercer - to punch holes in the "buttons"

Season Of Friendship stamp set, Stampin' Up!

adhesive
 
sponge - to sponge white ink on the hat (snow) and edges of Baja Breeze
 
 
Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    Adorable snowman! He is melting my heart ... lol. Great use of the Season of Friendship stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman! And clever use of the tree stamp too. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)