Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wii-mote Money Holder Card











I recently created a card from card stock, stamps and punches to resemble a Wii remote. It turned out okay, but I didn't take a photo of it before giving it away.

 I had a thought
 "Why not make a digital version that I can keep on hand ? "

It was designed on an 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page.

I used numerous digital punches, drop shadows and text boxes.

 Fold into thirds, trim, add a ribbon for the wrist strap and
if you have a clear plastic "bubble" to fit, add one to the A button.
I didn't have one; perhaps I could have tried to use Crystal Effects........

It fits in a business size envelope.

made from cardstock and punches.




FINALLY - Stampin' Up! has released a really nice, full color .pdf file of all available downloads plus what is included on the initial disc for My Digital Studio. It will be updated monthly. You can find it at www.mydigitalstudio.net on the Resources tab at the top of the home page.



Thanks for looking !

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, i like the xbox one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    I just love it!!! How creative - kids would just love this type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,

    I NEED to make one of these - you're a genius! I am SO not computer coordinated (I have MDS but I haven't even begun to master it) but my brother in law's birthday party is tomorrow night and he asked for WII points for his birthday! I would love to print one of these up and put his points in it! Is there anyway I can buy the template off of you? Please let me know!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)