Wednesday, March 16, 2011

End Of The Rainbow Card










                                          Recognize the Pot Of Gold ?
It was created for this idea.
I decided to take it apart and make it into two cards.

All supplies, other than the green card base, are from Stampin' Up!

The rainbow is a piece of watercolor paper cut with scissors.
I then watercolored it with various classic inks from Stampin' Up!

I sponged Bashful Blue ink over a home made cloud shaped stencil.

The grass is a piece of Certainly Celery card stock trimmed with scissors.

Barely Banana layered onto an unknown brand of textured card stock base.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Your rainbow card is just awesome! I just love how you watercolored it and that pot of gold is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)