Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day !









You'll recognize the Shamrock piece from an earlier post.
I took it apart and used the the stamped pieces to make cards.
The Pot Of Gold card is posted here.



The background was scored every half inch on the diagonal.







An Old Irish Blessing


May love and laughter light your days,

and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,

wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world

with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons

bring the best to you and yours!





Thanks for looking and Happy St. Patrick's Day !

2 comments:

  1. Coming around a little late, but loving your creation here. And what a neat blessing. I'd love to start a collection of blessings to keep in a book. Wouldn't that be cool? Love the design of your card, Heather. You always do such beautiful work. I would describe your style as to-the-point gorgeous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love your shamrock.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)