Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bag With Scallops Die Bunny







I shared this little treat box a couple of years ago on Splitcoastampers.com. I made several of them and set them on the table for our family Easter dinner.


The scalloped edge of this "bag" made me think of the tail of the Easter Bunny, bending over hiding eggs. I used various Stampin' Up! punches for the face and tail, inspired by the many creations shared already. Thanks for looking.
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Basic Black
Ink: white Signo gel pen, Going Gray to lightly sponge around the punches
Accessories: various punches, Sizzix Bag W/Scallops Bigz XL Die , wire works

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)