Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunnies Made From Gloves

Now that the computer has been repaired, I've been able to start sharing more projects. Unfortunately, I was unable to post them in time for Easter













I made these bunnies so many years ago and I have no idea where to find the instructions.  The girl bunny uses all five fingers with the thumb being the doll bunny. The boy bunny uses four with the thumb being tucked in on itself. Stick a tiny toy in the pocket that is formed from the tucked thumb (assuming you won't be giving it to a child of course). 

I used hot glue to hold the parts in place.


I painted the faces with fabric paints, the type that come in squeeze tubes.


I think I used heavy dental floss for the whiskers.......


Fabric scraps, buttons and ribbon for embellishments.


Stuff with polyfil.







These brightly colored bunnies were made from knit stretch gloves - but I have no idea how I did it now, it's been too long since I made them! I do know it involved cutting up the gloves somehow...........




Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)