Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Cards I Sent - 2011





















This is supposed to resemble a chocolate Easter bunny in a box.














Blech, I really thought the ribbon went better with the card stock when I made this in my craft dungeon,
it looks terrible to me in this photo on my monitor....... 
The "sugar egg" is the center piece that I cut out from my Sugar Egg Easel Easter card.





In addition to the two easel Easter Egg cards posted previously, I mailed out the above cards this year. I like to make things "difficult" for myself by creating totally different cards for each recipient. 


Most of the items used on these cards are available from Stampin' Up!


Happy Easter !

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright pink popped up flowers in the bouquet on the first. All your cards are lovely, and like you I mostly make one of a kind cards too.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)