Saturday, May 7, 2011

Equestrian Dreams



Kentucky Derby Day ! 


I received a piece of junk mail recently with the above really neat "postage stamp" on it.





Seeing it inspired me to share the card below that I created a couple of years ago. It is so simple, I really like how it turned out. In fact, it was shared on Splitcoaststampers for a Clean And Simple challenge and was chosen as a favorite for the week - what an honor !












All items, except the jute twine, are from Stampin' Up!, most of which are now retired:
Equestrian Dreams stamp set
Close To Cocoa card stock and ink
Kraft card stock
Punch, I am not certain of the name but I think it was Label
jute twine from my craft stash


Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)