Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Card Made With Items From Stampin' Up! - 2000




Wow, it was 11 years ago that I was first introduced to Stampin' Up! - and immediately signed up as a Demonstrator!

This is the first card I ever made, it was the Make and Take at the workshop I attended. I didn't even get to see the demonstration because my friend that had been invited and was taking me as her guest was running late so we missed it. None the less, after drooling over the Idea Book and making the project, I was bitten by the Stampin' Up! bug.

It's wonderful too see how my stamping abilities have improved as well as how far the company has come over those years. Not to mention how much my crafty stash has multiplied - enough with all of the MUST HAVE new stuff that Stampin' Up! comes out with every year, how the trends have changed ! I don't need anything from the new Mini Catalog, I don't need anything from the new Mini Catalog............. right !

1 comment:

  1. So cute, you can see it's a combination of your artistic talent, and good supplies :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)