Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hang In There









I hope my friend liked the "Hang In There" card I made for her.


Hang In There stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Whisper White, Basic Black card stock from Stampin' Up!
"school bus orange" card stock - unknown manufacturer
Texturz plate, Stampin' Up!
Aquapainter
numerous classic inks from Stampin' Up! to water color with
Bashful Blue sponged on the background


I stamped the image twice. The first I barely inked the cat portion of the main stamped image so there would not be a solid image. My intention was to make it look like a sense of motion once I applied the popped up watercolored cat part to it. I also stamped the leaves again and added a second popped up layer. 

Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. Kinda how I'm feeling right now....just hanging in there! Adorable card, Heather...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D effects of this card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)