Saturday, May 14, 2011

Masquerade Mask Card







My son was invited to a Sweet Sixteen birthday party, masquerade ball themed. This is the birthday card I made.

Tulipe Die, Stampin' Up!  retired  (I cut it into sections then glued it back together differently)
old glossy gold card stock, Stampin' Up! retired
mask free hand cut from lightweight glossy photo paper ( I should have used the really nice glossy card stock from Stampin' Up!', but this paper was thinner so it was easier to shape the nose piece)
Kaleidacolor/Stampin' Up! ink pad - it's so old, but still juicy! retired 
glitter
I stenciled the envelope with the other portion of card stock from the die cut piece. 
Word Play digital stamp set with My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! for the inside

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)