Monday, May 23, 2011

Show Truck Scrapbook Pt2


I could not get any decent photos of this scrapbook page. This particular page has super shiny silver card stock on it to resemble the center of the wheel - and I just noticed that I photographed it before I had added the red brake part behind the chrome wheel !

I cut a large circle from Basic Black card stock, a smaller half circle from Basic Gray card stock then used the "chrome" card stock (manufacturer unknown) to create a wheel. Using a stylus, I made grooves on the silver card stock to simulate the detail on the wheels. The background card stock came from that same page kit as the grungy black from the Route 66 page posted previously.







Real Red card stock that I scored lines on every 1/2 inch to resemble the pleated red filters under the hood.
The photos are mounted on that shiny silver (faux chrome) card stock.





Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)