Friday, May 27, 2011

Show Truck Scrapbook Pt6








All papers used came from a "stack". I tore diagonally one sheet of the leaf print paper, through the middle section. I sponged chocolate ink along the torn edges (white core of the paper had been showing). I layered the middle section on striped paper then the two corners on another striped piece of paper.

The cocoa piece of paper that the photos are mounted on has been distressed along the edges. This was then mounted on chocolate paper.

The letters were cut from chocolate textured card stock with an electronic die cutting machine.
I used shimmer paints on the letters  .

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! I am so far behind on scrapbooking right now... I especially love the way you pleated the red paper to mimic the filters!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)