Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Slider Card Gift Card Holder




All items used are from Stampin' Up! although some are now retired:
Highways and Byways background stamp
Versamark ink
Detail Black embossing powder
Alphabet (retired, I don't remember the name)
circle punches
Black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Real Red, Basic Black, Confetti Cream card stock 
paper piercer
dimensionals, sticky strip
strip of plastic bag







Gift card attached to the left portion,
My Digital Studio was used to create the printed right portion.





I used My Digital Studio ($79.95)  from Stampin' Up! to create the printed part.
Word Play digital stamp brush set is an add on
(124432  36-pieces plus a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" greeting card template $7.95US)
various punches to cover portions of the digital stamp image "Happy I Do Day"
Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
text boxes after each "stamped" letter











Basic Instructions for a slider card can be found here, although I altered mine somewhat:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/slider_card/


I also created an all digital version:






I don't know why I spend so much time making fun cards for kids - all they want is the money/gift cards in them it seems !


Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I have such a hard time w/ 'man' cards, but this one is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    Your slider card looks awesome! This is a fantastic gift idea with the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)