Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Card 2011





Unless otherwise noted, all items used are from Stampin' Up!, many of which are now retired.
Stampin' Up! stamp sets:
Highways and Byways
Classic Pickups
Antique Autos
Well Scripted
All Holidays
Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
12x12 Whisper White card stock
Basic Black card stock
Real Red card stock
Basic Gray ink
Watercolor pencils
Blender pen
Gingham ribbon
Black grosgrain ribbon
Circle brad
Vellum
Key tag punch
small oval punch
circle punches
Stampin' sponge
Texturz plate
dimensionals
Tombow glue

Not from Stampin' Up!:
Striped ribbon
staple
computer printed font, hand cut
die for the card
Shiny silver card stock
silver Signo pen
computer generated sentiment on the vellum

I stamped the trucks first then masked over them to stamp the Highways and Byways background stamp. I always keep my masks (usually made from sticky notes) in the same stamp box as the stamps I made them for in case I need them again.
Here is a tutorial on masking:

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)