Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cat Sympathy Card


I received a "just checking in to say HI" note from one of my followers out of the blue the other day. I was surprised that anyone noticed I hadn't posted for some time !

Too much "stuff" going on the past month. Plus, I haven't been making anything new lately to share. I did make this pet sympathy card recently. That really put me in a funk, missing Cassie dog (4 months now) and Mulligan cat (almost 1 year exactly):












All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Meow Meow stamp set
Sympathy set, I can't recall the name at the moment

card stocks:
Whisper White
Taken With Teal
Basic Black

Various Stampin' Up! classic ink pads and an aquapainter to color the images

Basic Black marker

Basic Black grosgrain ribbon



Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and your coloring is fabulous! I always have a hard time with any kind of sympathy card too. Lots of memories resurface...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)