Saturday, August 27, 2011

Two Quick Scrapbook Pages - Wedding Album

I used a couple of pieces of decorative paper from a cheap pad I bought some time ago (I think these are the first pieces I've used!) to make a couple of quick pages to put in the photo album I am giving to the newlyweds. I didn't want to put too much work into it since I am not sure that they will even use it. Like most teenagers today, they will probably have all digital photos, no hard copies to put in an album. My hope is that they will have photos printed to put in the album. Maybe I should have given them a photo developing gift certificate along with the album rather than the baking dish set that was on the registry....



The first page I used a couple of punches and card stock from Stampin' Up! to recreate the flower design of the paper.
Fancy Flower punch
Two Step Bird punch- for the leaves
Circle punch
Scallop edge punch
Mauve Mist and Whisper White card stock
home made shimmer spray








The second page I simply painted Crystal Effects onto the diamonds of the ring then sprinkled on Dazzling Diamonds glitter. It's pretty plain; I need to fiddle with it a bit more. I think I will add a tag for journaling






It's been good to get back into the craft dungeon this past week, despite missing my buddies fiercely.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I think the pages look great as is...adds to the elegance! Love all of the shimmer and bling!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)