Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wedding Bouquet card - framed




Fiddling around in the craft dungeon while working on the photo album, I remembered I had a small shadow box frame. Turns out is was nearly the exact size to frame the wedding bouquet card in ! Below is what it looked like before sanding and painting. I thought about adding dots or pearl paint, lace, something to dress it up then decided against it so it wouldn't take away from the details on the card.






I plan on giving it to the Newlyweds in case they would like to frame and display the card I made them. I would hate for the card to be thrown away and it would be difficult to store otherwise since it is dimensional. Besides, they may need a few decorative pieces for the apartment, maybe she can make a little display of wedding mementos.

Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! WOW!! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #31 with a link back to your blog on 8-28-11. Make sure to stop by on Sunday to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll with the wedding gifts! How awesome is this! BTW-Tiffany is my upline for Stampin' UP! I had to smile when I saw your blog listed on her Crafty Picks!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)