Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Card Set - On The Farm

All of these cards are being donated to Operation Write Home.


The images I used are from an old retired set from Stampin' Up!, On The Farm. The images were prestamped and given to me years ago for use with the 4H group I had at the time. We didn't use all of the images, I saved them for "one day". Yesterday was the day - I made them into cards to donate ! I am making almost all of the cards blank so they can be used for nearly anything, but there are a couple I added sayings to that I made using Snap Stamps.









Just "chicken" in                          "Herd" the good news








I love "ewe"                        "hogs" and kisses


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful set of cards! I really like the barnyard scene! You are inspiring me to use up my stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)