Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mulligans Memory Box

I never shared the photos of the small memory box I made for Mulligan cat. It is much smaller than the one I made for Cassie dog so I didn't have as much room to play around with photos and embellishments. He was buried so there are no ashes being kept inside as the box like Cassie does (it doubles as an urn).

I used the old Meow Meow stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I used some unknown brand decorative papers, Stampin' Up! inks and card stocks. I really wish Stampin' Up! would create designer papers with dogs and cats on them =)










Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to remember Mulligan. He was such a pretty cat. I think of you everytime I put flea stuff on my cats - never ever will I buy Hartz in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful way to remember your special pet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)